トゥルースシーカー Torūsu Shīkā
|First Appearance||Episode 3.5|
|Armed Gear||Black orbs|
Enigma Truth-Seeker tron
Although its Armed Gear are usually orbs, their form can be freely changed into what the user desires:
- Rods — The most common shape that Goten uses for his battle.
- Swords — The most common shape after the rod variant that Goten uses for his battle. A double-helix shaped sword is also used for his HEAVENLY◆BLADE attack.
- Dagger — This shape was used by Nozomi for her MAIDEN◆REBELLION attack.
- Spear — This shape is used for Goten's HIGHWAY◆SPEAR attack.
- Sledgehammer — This shape is used for attack with huge force, mostly for breaking strong defenses.
- Shields — This shape is used for defense purposes.
- Platforms — This shape is used for support purposes.
- Lance — This shape is used for Goten's Superb Song.
- Durandal — During the battle with Finé, Goten attempted to create a replica of the relic from his orbs. However, his attempt at forming the Durandal fails, and is forced out of his transformation.
- Kuroidama Truth-Seeker
- Cosmic Star
- Shining Diamond
- Wakiagaru Tōshi (With Hibiki)
- Shinjiru no Chikara Seigi de! (With Hibiki)
- Mirai no Kiseki (With Tsubasa)
- Never Change (With Hinako)
- Futatsu Hikari Hitotsu Senritsu (With Hinako)
- Tsuyoku Nakere (With Maria)
- Tachiagaru! Shout Outǃǃ (With Maria)
- Sakerarenai Saiken (With Yuuri)
- Bounce Back (with Yuuri)
- Eiyū no Sandankai! (With Yuuri and Hibiki)
- The Truth-Seeker and its functions are based from the Truth-Seeking Balls from the Naruto series.
- It is the only relic that its model number has three digits.