Stephanie Nakajima (ステファニー・ナカジマ Sutefanī Nakajima?) was a Symphogear user in the Black Lodge group.
Stephaine is normally calm and collected most of the times. However, in battle she displays a very aggressive personality and not showing any mercy at all to her opponents. She also bears hatred towards the shinobi of the Leaf for having killed her parents when she was five years old.
Early Life Edit
Stephaine lived peacefully with her parents. When she was young, her village got caught in a war between the shinobi, Stepahine and her parents took shelter in their home to avoid the fighting going on around them. One day, two Leaf shinobi broke into their home looking for food, she and her parents tried to sneak out unnoticed. When they were discovered, her parents attacked the shinobi so that Nagato could escape. The shinobi then killed her parents in self-defence and, upon realizing they were only civilians, tried apologizing to Stephaine. Overcome with grief, her relic, the Varunastra activates for the first time and uses it to avenge her parents. After burying her parents, Stephaine, now an orphan, was forced to leave home and begin wandering in search of food and shelter.
Attacks and Abilities Edit
Stephaine is the owner of the Relic, the Varunastra (バルンアストラ Barunasutora?) which she got from her father on her fourth birthday. As a Symphogear user, she has the ability to fight Noise with the use of the anti-Noise armour that clads her in battle. Her Armed Gear is unknown, but it is known to change into various forms that she desiers.
- Water Mirror Dance (水鏡の舞 Mizukagami no Mai?) — By using her Armed Gear to create three clones of herself, Stephaine is able to overwhelm her opponent making her almost unbeatable. These clones are however weaker than her.
- Watercutter (水切り Mizukiri?) — By chaning her Armed Gear into a sword, she uses it to charge at the enemy and slashes through them.
- Water Reflection (水反射 Mizuhansha?) — By changing her Armed Gear into a mirror, the reflections emerge and materialise from the mirror, where they collide with the mirrored targets. The reflections use the exact same attack as their counterpart. Upon impact, the reflections disperse into water.
- Zesshou —
Insert Songs Featured in: Edit
- Ripples of Water: Varunastra (水の波紋・バルンアストラ Mizu no Hamon - Barunasutora?)
- Stephanine uses Japanese language for attacks.
- All of her attacks is using the kanji for water (水 Mizu?) in its names.
- (To Augusta) "Weakness disgusts me. And a weak Symphogear User like you disgusts me even more!"