|Senki Zeshhou Symphogear R|
(Superb Song of the Valkyries: Symphogear R)
|Opening Theme||Realization by Mizuki Nana|
|Ending Theme||Paradox Haze by Takagaki Ayahi|
| ← Previous|
| Next →|
Senki Zesshou Symphogear R (戦姫絶唱シンフォギアR?) is a series-in-development, created by Chinatsu Kiseki. The series introduces 7 more new characters as well as a new type of Noise called a De-Noise, with one being a new Symphogear User called Tenkawa Kana and the series also brings back Amou Kanade as one of the main characters.
The series also introduces 2 new character songs for each main character. Miku also gets a new character song too.
When Kanade's spirit tells Tsubasa that she (Kanade) will be reincarnated and Tsubasa informs the others, the search for Kanade's reincarnation begins! Whilst searching at school, Hibiki, Miku, Chris, Shirabe and Kirika meets the new transfer student Tenkawa Kana, an optimistic but mysterious girl. But suddenly, a mysterious girl appears and calls herself Ami who summons a different type of Noise, a De-Noise! And suddenly, just before the De-Noise kills Kana, her necklace envelops Kana in a light and gives her a Symphogear!?
- Tenkawa Kana (天川香菜?) - A new Symphogear User, Kana is an optimistic but mysterious girl who uses the relic Tyrfing. Her theme color is amber.
- Tachibana Hibiki (立花響?)
- Kazanari Tsubasa (風鳴翼?)
- Yukine Chris (雪音クリス?)
- Maria Cadenzavna Eve (マリア・カデンツァヴナ・イヴ?)
- Tsukuyomi Shirabe (月読調?)
- Akatsuki Kirika (暁切歌?)
- Kohinata Miku (小日向未来?)
- Elfnein (エルフナイン?)
- Kazanari Genjurou (風鳴弦十郎?)
- Ogawa Shinji (緒川慎次?)
- Fujitaka Sakuya (藤尭朔也?)
- Tomosato Aoi (友里あおい?)
- Ando Kuriyo (安藤創世?)
- Terashima Shiori (寺島詩織?)
- Itaba Yumi (板場弓美?)
- Yoshizawa Mitama (吉澤御霊?) - A girl in Kana's grade who is quite shy but very strong-hearted. She is also a talented writer.
- Mitsuaki Sunao (光昭素直?) - A girl in Kana's grade and Mitama's best friend, who, despite being blunt, is very trustful and a good friend.
- Ami (あみ?) - One of the main antagonists, Ami is a loyal but quite naïve girl who is quite mysterious.
- The "R" used in the title, according to Chinatsu Kiseki, means "reincarnation" in which she states that the R is based off Kanade being reincarnated.