Senki Zesshou Symphogear - Origin is a 2019 action-musical film. It is said ti be a 'reimagining' of the first season. The movie stays the same as the first season, save for notable differences including the change of animation style, new plot additions, and some homage to the manga.
|Senki Zesshou Symphogear - Origin|
|Ending Song||Meteor Light|
| ← Previous|
| Next →|
Changes from the Original Anime
- The movie does not start off with Miku crying over Hibiki's grave. Instead, it shows Hibiki voicing over a black screen during the final fight.
- The animation style is now the same one used for G, GX, DX, and so on.
- Miku does not have green hair-instead it is black. Her bow is now a light lavender as well.
- Kanade's past is shown in more depth.
- A scene from the manga, where Kanade is coughing up blood as a side effect from her LiNKER, is added.
- Small changes are made within title sequence. The title sequence also appears as it did in the 12th episode of Symphogear (using the new animation, of course).