From within my heart, a shooting star begins to burst...
|Senki Zesshō Symphogear AXY|
(Senki Zesshō Shinfogia AXY)
|Original Run||July 6, 2019|
|Opening Theme||Symbolization by Mizuki Nana|
|Ending Theme||Paragon soul by Takagaki Ayahi|
| ← Previous|
| Next →|
Hibiki and the other five Symphogear users have been getting through life like normal teenage girls for the past 4 months, but when they get told the Noise have appeared, they are greeted with quite the surprise. Struggling against the Noise is a new Symphogear user who has no idea what she is doing, but is somehow winning...?
- Tachibana Hibiki (立花響?)
- Kazanari Tsubasa (風鳴翼?)
- Yukine Chris (雪音クリス?)
- Maria Cadenzavna Eve (マリア・カデンツァヴナ・イヴ?)
- Tsukuyomi Shirabe (月読調?)
- Akatsuki Kirika (暁切歌?)
- Kotomiya Ayaka (琴宮彩華?)
- Kazanari Genjuro (風鳴弦十郎?)
- Ogawa Shinji (緒川慎次?)
- Tomosato Aoi (友里あおい?)
- Fujitaka Sakuya (藤尭朔也?)
- Elfnein (エルフナイン?)
- Kohinata Miku (小日向未来?)
- Itaba Yumi (板場弓美?)
- Ando Kuriyo (安藤創世?)
- Terashima Shiori (寺島詩織?)
- Kotomiya Mayumi (琴宮真弓?)
See more: Senki Zesshō Symphogear AXY episodes
The anime, originally produced by Satelight, will have its sixth season written, co-produced and directed by Fujiwara Hibiki, in which it will premiere on July 6, 2019 with a current prediction of 13 episodes. The opening theme "Symbolization" will be performed by Mizuki Nana, and the ending theme "Paragon soul" will be performed by Takagaki Ayahi, with multiple new insert songs to be performed by Yūki Aoi, Mizuki Nana, Takagaki Ayahi, Hikasa Yōko, Nanjō Yoshino, Kayano Ai and Ogura Yui throughout the season.
- Scared HeArT (Ayaka)
- Hoshizora no Senritsu (7 Voix)
- Kono Hana = Watashi no Inochi da (Hibiki)
- Shadow kara Light (Maria)
- Dashing Sword Dance (Tsubasa)
- Crazy Bullet*Fiasco Party (Chris)
- Demonic Terror・Death (Kirika)
- Angelic Sensor・Alive (Shirabe)
- The lyrics for the opening and ending theme songs appear to represent how Ayaka feels throughout the show.
- This is the first season within the franchise that proves a normal human can survive a Noise's touch.