|"Alchemy purges the world, my duty is almost complete!"|
|Appears in||Senki Zesshou Symphogear MV|
Airgetlam (End of MV and further)
|Theme Color|| Magenta (Faust Robe)
Nozomi Schmidt (deceased; killed by Mayumi herself)
|Occupation||Alchemist, Symphogear User|
|VA (Japanese)||Hanamaori Yumiri|
Mayumi Schmidt (シュミットまゆみ?) is an alchemist from an unknown, and possible forgotten Illuminati organization in Germany alongside her father. She plays as a major antagonist in Senki Zesshou Symphogear MV.
- Full Name: Mayumi A. "Ariel". Schmidt
- Age: 16
- Three Sizes: B75/W55/H80
- Height: 152cm (5ft)
- Blood Type: A
- Nationality: Half-Japanese, Half-German
- Mayumi (まゆみ) - means "true arrow" or "true bow".
- Schmidt (シュミット) - German surname translating to "Occupation".
Life in JapanEdit
Sent to GermanyEdit
After being sent to Germany by her abusive mother, she `was welcomed into the arms of her warm and caring father. While in Germany, her father although fed her many lies, including the fact that all the one's she knew as a child were the only ones she could trust besides her own father and that the others, including her mother were bad and filled the earth terror and evil, with the only way to get rid of it all be the usage of alchemy to purge it all.
Returning to JapanEdit
Mayumi is a short girl with pale skin. Her eyes are round and pinkish-purplein color, her dark purple hair is long and cut straight.
- In Symphogear form,
- In her Faust Robe,
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
Seilien coffin Airgetlám tron
- Gold Combustor - Using her alchemy, Mayumi can create a Nuclear transmutation to create gold. Its destructive level is estimated by fifteen megatons. The firing speed is estimated of being fast as sound itself, but somehow being able to be seen by the naked eye.
- Light Molding - Mayumi has been shown to have the ability to shape and morph light into solid objects or platforms to aid herself in battle. She has created the following:
- Gungnir's Spear/Hibiki's Gauntlets- Used for either close combat or long range attacks. As an additional ability, she can create copies of said lance.
- Keyboards- Mayumi uses these when communicating with her clones from a distance.
- Igalima's Scythe- Used from a distance or throwing her targets far back. If spun, she is capable of flight at high speeds and ramming through her targets.
- Mimicry - Being a master at mimicry, Mayumi can copy and overpower attacks or moves thrown at her. When her mimicry reaches a certain ability, she can gain the ability to copy a Superb Song, and/or turn her own song into a Superb Song, reaching a max and complete level of phonic gain.
- CREATION♔VERTUE - Similar to Maria's INFINITE † CRIME and Kanade's Stardust∞Foton, she summons multiple copies of her Armed Gear and launches them at her enemies.
- REUNION♔DISABLE - Using the armor on her arms, Mayumi shoots a massive cannon of turquoise energy, incinerating her target completely, leaving behind a cloud of white sparkles.
- VALUE♔GLEAM - Mayumi summons three replica of her Armed Gear, leaps into the air and launches them at her target, combining into a massive beam of light while crashing down.
"Alchemy purges the world, my duty is almost complete!" - Episode 01
"Erasing you makes one less problem for me, allow me to do so!" - Episode 04
"Are you dead yet? If not, I'll just have to continue trying.." - Episode 4, fighting against Sora and Mizu
- Magical Reason
- Magical Reason (Alchemist Version)
- Magical Reason (Ignited Arrangement)
- LIES LIES LIES
- Mayumi's birthday is November 15th, therfore she is a Scorpio.
- Her battle song genre is
- Mayumi shares some similarities with Maria:
- Both had a baby sibling.
- Both have a unique symbol in he names of their attacks († for Maria,♔ for Mayumi).
- Both were antagonists before becoming good later on.
- Both are foreign (Maria being Yugoslavian, Mayumi being half-German)
- She is also the second antagonist to be German, after Carol Malus Deinheim.