琴宮彩華 Kotomiya Ayaka
|Appears in||Senki Zesshō Symphogear AXY|
|Hair Color||Dark Purple|
|Relatives||Kotomiya Mayumi (mother)|
Ayaka has violet eyes and wavy shoulder length dark purple hair with her bangs usually swept towards the right side of her face. She is usually seen wearing a light grey cardigan on top of a white blouse that has a purple ribbon tied underneath her breasts. She wears a purple skirt that reaches just above her knees and ankle length light brown boots.
A naïve girl who, when she has decided to do something, will not stop till she has completed it. Ayaka is known to get very shy and flustered when she talks to other people but at the same time, enjoys some company. Bad at sports, she is quite the singer and artist.
Attacks & AbilitiesEdit
Kotomiya (琴宮?): Koto (琴?) means "harp" , which probably is a reference to how Ayaka can change her bow to look like a harp. While Miya (宮?) means either "shrine" or "palace".  When combined together, Kotomiya (琴宮?) means "harp palace".
- Unlike any other person, Ayaka can actually survive a Noise's touch. There is currently no known reason but it is suspected by the others that it must be something to do with Vijaya.
- Ayaka's battle song genre is a mixture of J-Pop and Funk, but they all seem to start off with some sort of orchestral sound.
- "Ugh, you have got to be joking!" (「もう、嘘だよぉ！」?)
- "Huh? Me? I guess I don't mind..." (「え？あたし？気にするかな...」?)
- "I really do love you! Eh, did I just say that?" (「本当に好きよ！ええ、言いちゃっただけ？」?)